The Computer Laboratories are located at Annexes 4, 5, and 6. Each laboratory room is provided with thirty (30) work stations and one (1) work station per teacher’s table to facilitate during laboratory activities and lecture-demonstration. All work stations are connected to the Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Monday – Friday 7:30AM – 8:00PM
- Saturday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
LocationSecond Floor, Annex Building
Rules and Regulations
- Use of the laboratories is restricted to the current students, faculty, and staff.
- Chewing gum, eating, drinking, smoking, and any form of vandalism are prohibited inside the computer laboratory.
- Users are responsible for saving their documents on their own flash drives.
- Downloading or installing programs on the hard drives is strictly prohibited. Each PC has Deep Freeze installed.
- Personal belongings as back packs, bags may be brought inside the computer laboratory.
- Students are encouraged to be on guard with their valuables (i.e. cell phone, wallet, and other electronic devices)
- No one is allowed to alter the setting configuration of any computer laboratory facility without proper authorization from the Instructor.
- Games are not allowed inside the computer laboratory.
- Cellular phones must be in silent mode before entering laboratory.