The Internet Room of Samar College is one of the largest academic facilities of the school. It is equipped with 40 units of PC with internet access, an 2 units of EPSON Printer, 2 units of photocopy machine and is fully air-conditioned and manned by two administrative clerks.
- For every semester, all collegiate students are allowed to a 12 hours internet usage plus 20 pages printing of documents only.
- Internet accounts are issued every semester from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, and 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. only. Bring school ID.
- Photocopy is served at the internet room at Ph 1.50 per copy (short and/or long paper)
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Ground Floor, Annex Building
Rules and Regulations
- Only students wearing the prescribed school uniform with valid school ID inside the NET ROOM (NO ID, NO Uniform, NO Entry Policy)
- Wearing earrings for boys is not allowed.
- Strictly no food is allowed inside.
- Only one (1) user is allowed per computer cubicle inside.
- Strictly no bystanders allowed.
- No slippers are allowed during wash day (Wednesday), wear proper attire if possible.
- Strictly No games allowed (internet games) inside, if caught you will be subjected to a disciplinary action.