Objectives of the College of Arts and Sciences
The programs and activities of the College of Arts and Sciences are directed toward the attainment of the following:
- Strengthen professional competence of faculty in the different academic subjects through academic trainings and advance education;
- Provide adequate learning experiences of students through practicum programs and field exposures to reach optimum development in critical thinking, analysis and communication skills;
- Enrich the curriculum by updating the different areas of study with current trends and awareness of relevant social issues;
- Improve physical facilities to satisfy learning needs of the students;
- Foster desirable attitudes towards functional researches and community extension activities to improve instruction and the continuing pursuit of knowledge.