Objectives of the College of Business and Management
It is the purpose of the College of Business and Management (CBM) to:
- Provide the community with committed leaders and entrepreneurs inspired and guided with genuine Christian attitudes and principles in their quest for a better quality of human life and acquire ethical values and possess a thorough understanding and appreciation of social responsibility;
- Provide the students with a sufficient exposure to real work environment that could nurture in them a healthy self-concept and develop the confidence in their own competencies and skills;
- Provide the students a common foundation of knowledge through a core cluster of general and business courses to prepare for careers and offer avenues for the promotion of responsible leadership and citizenship;
- Develop students’ physical, psychological, moral and economic well-being as well as creativity and entrepreneurship; and
- Develop among the students, faculty and school personnel an awareness of the existence and contributions of business and management.