GOALS OF THE ELEMENTARY DEPARTMENT
1. To provide quality instruction and create the highest standards of learning experience which will:
As a preparatory level of learning, the Elementary Department has the following goals:
- 1.1. Enable the pre-schoolers and elementary pupils to develop their innate abilities in the appreciation for the Arts, Life Sciences, Languages, Mathematics and Social Studies.
- 1.2. Develop basic skills in thinking, speaking, writing and the ability to respond intelligently and effectively to life situations they constantly find themselves as they develop into young adults;
- 1.3. Promote the physical, psychological, social, moral and spiritual well-being of its clienteles;
- 1.4. Equip pre-schoolers and elementary pupils with fundamental knowledge, skills, habits and attitudes in preparation for their next educational ladder or for their high school life;
- 1.5. Develop a sense of patriotism and pride of being a Filipino, putting into action their civic responsibilities and obligations to the society; and
- 1.6. Foster academic awareness of the socio-economic, political and cultural heritage of the Island of Samar, as well as the whole nation.
3. To establish and maintain a high level of cooperation between the school, the parents, and the community for the benefit and welfare of the clienteles, in particular, and of the Filipino society, in general.