1. To promote quality instructions and create the highest standards of the learning experiences which will:
Junior High School Department Goals
- 1.1 Enable the students to discover, broaden and heighten their abilities in the appreciation for the arts, life sciences, languages, mathematics and social sciences;
- 1.2 Develop skills in thinking, speaking, writing and ability to respond intelligently and effectively to life situations so as to constantly find themselves in as they develop into young adults;
- 1.3 Promote the physical, psychological, social, moral and spiritual well- being of its students; and
- 1.4 Provide students with the basic occupation knowledge and skills essential for their decision-making and in the actual pursuit of their personal career or occupational endeavors.
3. To establish and maintain a high –level of cooperation between the school, the parents, and the community for the benefit and welfare of the students, in particular, and of the Filipino society, in general.
As a Laboratory Department of the College of Education, the Junior High School Department has the following objectives:4. To properly facilitate and supervise the over-all training and well- being of the student interns of the College of Education;
5. To coordinate with the College Dean in the implementation and supervision of the Empirical Learning Programs of the College of Education;
6. To actively participate and support all the activities of the College of Education designed to attain the institutional and collegiate vision, missions and goals, and;
7. To provide conducive and productive value for the development and well-being of its faculty and personnel tasked to promote and deliver quality students teaching.