DROPPING/CHANGING/ADDING OF SUBJECTS
The dropping, changing and/or adding of subjects must be done by the concerned students with the approval of their respective deans and the School Registrar not later than fifteen (15) school days after the start of classes.
CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION OF ENROLLMENT
- Illness which prevented the students from continuing his studies;
- Transfer of residence which makes it difficult for the student to attend classes;
- Employment which is in conflict with the student’s class schedule, and
- Financial difficulties.
Cancellation of registration means dropping of all the subjects which may be done only in any of the following reasons:
REFUND AND OTHER CHARGES
- Within 1 week after start of regular classes- 10% deductions to entrance fee ;
- Within 2 weeks after start of regular classes- 20% deduction to entrance fee;
- No refund of entrance fee two weeks after the start of regular classes;
- The student shall pay the entire tuition and other school fees for the whole term on the third week after the start of regular classes;
Upon cancellation of registration, the concerned student may claim for a refund of his/her entrance fee regardless of whether or not he has actually attended classes on the following conditions:
Schedule for the refund of Entrance Fee and Other Charges shall be determined by the Finance Department not later than fifteen (15) calendar days or two (2) week.
RELEVANT ACADEMIC POLICIES
Students are required to attend classes punctually and regularly. A student who makes absences due to illness may submit a medical certificate to justify his absences and is therefore excused from classes in the duration of his illness. If he is absent for other justifiable reason, he may present an excuse letter signed by his parent or guardian.
The maximum numbers of accumulated absences that may be allowed at varied circumstances are as follow:
- For a 6-unit subject……………..six successive absences
- For a 5-unit subject……………..six successive absences
- For a 4-unit subject……………..six successive absences
- For a 3-unit subject……………..six successive absences
- For a 2-unit subject……………..six successive absences
- For a 1-unit subject……………..six successive absences